Sunday, August 05, 2007

Summer of 07

I have decided to blog about interesting people I come across in my life, it starts with my summer course faculty.

Prof Shridar:

Imagine a 60yr old man, wise man I should say, with a humor that'll make we youngsters envy him.

Prof shridar is someone whom I would accept as a role model for my life, a man of good manners and sense of humor.

His way of explaining a stupid subject like "Accounting" is simply awesome, and the story of his two wives (please read the rest…) one sales tax and the other is service tax, how we should not deal with one and think about other.

To mention his timing of explanation of concepts

He: What will you call a person whom talks to himself…?

We: he he he…

He: that's what the Government thinks of a person who tries to sell to himself in the name of "branch transfer".

Good/Bad/Ugly whatever it is, sir I envy you, I respect you & to be honest you rekindled the fire inside me which wanted to become a CA when I was young.

Prof Padmini Srinivasan:

Mam, now I know why an IIM Grad is worth the salary he/she gets, I am also happy to the amount of screwing they'll go through in the process of "learning" accounting.

Prof Hema:

Women whom I meet nowadays (Prof JB, Prof Uma Maheswari, Prof Padmini, Prof Hema) has changed my perception about women which I had from my school days. These are the ladies who are knowledgeable, humble, modest and kind to people (to students at-least let's say), again Prof Hema has inspired me to work towards becoming a CA (sounds wired to be said my an M.Tech IT student).

Prof Krishnamurthy

Prof shridar in another form, unfortunately he came for only one class, damn I have a very poor memory how the hell I can forget his jokes (I should sleep less in class)

Prof Shankar

I am really scared to work for "any" company after his lecture, it simply said "you can be fired regardless whether you obey/work properly or not"

No comments: