Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy birthday to me!, I am 23 years old

Wah, what a fantastic day today(Actually July 1st, never mind continue reading) is my birthday, thank god I am able to walk (are you still wondering?)

Birthday’s during college times are both an exciting and most feared occasion of every damn person, the understanding is

"have few enemies, but very few friends"

at the end of every birthday you’ll wonder, whom you should fear most, your enemies or your friends.

let me show you how i "enjoyed", step by step.

1. It begins as "all that begins well" kind of a story

2. next they'll make you feel comfortable 3. then they'll show their love and affection

4. then they'll fire at you

Ahhaaaaaaa

Do they(we) know the meaning of "Mercy"


5. Holy dip in college pond (Imagine freezing cold, and scented water)


6. I know i am a good dancer, but i never thought that i could be a "pole dancer"
7. A cake, Ahaa.. i was always successful in garbing the biggest piece in everyones birthday, i decided to do that in my birthday too, the result ...

Ya i did get the largest portion of the cake, but unfortunately it didn't go to my stomach, but all my cells on my face skin got to eat a bit of that chocolate cake.



here comes the conclusion,
how many people called me to wish happy birthday, 2 missed calls in morning during breakfast time, my parents called me after two days and i had to remind them that i am 23 yrs old now, 2 sms's and 4 orkut scraps marked the end of my celebration, aha who cares, i celebrated my birthday after 6years.
why so, first things first, my birthday falls on July 1, so i'll be mostly in home (grandfather's) and no body had the guts to shout there after or before 6'0 clock (am & pm), there birthday is just another day.
also I am completely against materialistic pleasure way of life, i believe that in life we have much more to do rather than wasting time & money in the name of birthday celebration, same philosophy made be agree to these celebrations, if my dancing around the pole can make my friends happy, for the sake of their happiness i can do that once a year, after all, these are the people whom i am put up with both in good times and difficult times.
Pranav & Vijay's gift was my "first" ever birthday gift, thanks to them(again completely against my philosophy of saying thanks to friends, it shouldn't be in words but should be in action).
now i have few questions to ask myself:
  • why the hell i am not caring about gifts and wishes? in the sense, i was not able express my surprise when Pranav & vijay gave me "the surprise", also i dont mind people not wishing me, no matter how close they are. only God Knows, the answer.
  • how i spent my previous year? good/bad/ugly? i'd say it was good, bad as well as ugly. Good in the sense "Innofest" i did my best to make it happen, bad because i flunked all my projects including my favorite OS project , ugly in the sense i realized that i was not paying attention to people, i refused to accept people the way they are, but this realization has helped me in throwing away my dislike towards certain people, i stopped judging people, my expectations about people has come down and moreover i am ready to face the consequence of being good and honest.
  • how i am going to spend my next year?, well, good i suppose, do a lot of work (curricular i suppose, i always excel in extra/co/non curricular stuff), give good tutorials and tests to juniors, don't flunk the subjects, dont try to download "all" possible Linux distributions, C/Java/Python master them, try to blog as much as possible.

No comments: