Sunday, August 05, 2007

I want to commit suicide

Funny, Huh…

But it is not funny, I sometimes think about my life and how I have lived it. Ha ha ha… got you ..

Let it go, my trusted astrologer has said that I am going to live till 95years of age, so I don't want to waste time in thinking about committing suicide.

Now that I had taken up so many responsibilities I am not able to pursue my favorite pastime (u know, regulars)

You may wonder about what work I am doing. Let me list them

  • An event for a Big Company (thankless volunteer)
  • Teaching Assistant, I have to work hard so not only juniors but also me learn the subject, the most important thing is "I don't want to act like suk-la"
  • Advanced OS, Prof SN has said that weekly tests are going to his evaluation methodology, the good thing is "I want to study Operating Systems", the dialog I said in my MTech interview will come true.
  • KK, the never ending ocean of maths
  • MFC, iiitbians know about it.

After a long time I am feeling at home, work is chasing me and I am chasing people to work, if the Event that we are organizing becomes a hit then I can, what to say, establish a confidence in myself.

No comments: