Monday, September 10, 2007

Change in Life Style

Finally i am changing my lifestyle, i started to keep track of my work, thanks to mozilla sunbird, an awesome tool to keep track of my activities, its already filled with 3-5 events/tasks a day, good to monitor the progress of my tasks.


i am not sleeping at regular timings now, its very difficult to get up at 6.30 if i sleep at 3/4am so i decided not to force me to wake up at 6.30 but if i wake up before 7.30 i'll go for running.
last week is one of the most productive week, i am working full time to meet deadlines well before they approach.


Took a session on GDB & GProf to Prof Mihir's students, one and half hour of non-stop blabbering, teaching GNU tools to DSP students is a hectic task, but the students are smart, a few questions were asked and students are actually following, anyways i am going to be their mentor once their c implementation of projects starts.


I still haven't setup all the servers in GIS lab, I'll try to do them in the next 2/3 days, i also applied to "special assignment" of prof .Nagarajan,  will get to know about that once i meet him.


I successfully bunked all placement meetings, i should attend all meetings here after.
KK work is very interesting and Prof KVD is screwing me royally, at the end of the day i get to know many things, thats the only thing that keeps me going.


Still haven't started AOS projects, Prof Prabhu's Assignments, this week is again going to be a busy one, anyways i am not tired of working, i think i still have a lot of energy left in me to do a lot more things than what i am doing now.


Thinking about reviving the JVM forum, may be we can ask juniors to give JAVA ksm's so the forum is atleast alive.


Ha, a lot more of dreams are still pending, an extension of firefox, reading Knuth etc...
if i end up doing thesis, (i want to) I'll be able to fulfill most of my dreams
once the word dreams came to my mind, i realized that i still haven't downloaded DRM radio code and looked into it, will have to do it.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: