Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back to Alma Matter

Last week(May 23rd) I paid a visit to my Alma matter…to collect my Degree certificate, wow!! what an experience the entire process got over in about 15 minutes, the fastest process ever I have seen at Anna University.

I am happy also sad to see Uma maheswari madam as new HOD, she can do much better than any 55yr old, at the same time she won’t have much time to spend for her research.

It is not a surprise that George sir remembers his student, also Patnaik sir, its good to see good people after a long time, George sir’s “what are you doing”, and Patnaik’s “yes please, take your seat” also Uma Maheswari madam’s smile. [smiling assassin, Prof JB has a good competition here ]

Since my Laptop’s charger went “broke”, I offloaded “KK” work to PAN, god knows what will happen with that IC Engines work, Hmml ets see…

Now the regulars…

This Kradi bugger made me pay for that Juice and Cake, 200 bucks gone, now I am seriously think about taking juice in any big malls or bright lit stores, 65 bucks for a juice that tastes same as 7.50 bucks juice at Anna University Canteen, Hmm god knows how I am going to save money in this highly priced environment.

2 days at Kradi & CO’s house, regular cycle of work you know. [for beginners, eat, sleep… ]

Next two days…yeah.. again regulars...

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: